Thursday 27 September 2007

So grumpy today

Sorry, I just am.
The big boss (Big Eagle as he likes to be called) I'm a little eagle apparently??!! Anyway has now got rid of the company secretary, he didn't think it was necessary for the last few weeks!!

So not only are we in the midsts of a closing down sale (oh they've all crawled out of the wood work, old customers that is) I'm now doing the accounts and the payroll as well as listing all the old fixtures and fittings on ebay, that I swear he thinks is a 2 minute job, yippee !

I'm concidering asking tomorrow if he'd like me to shove a brush up my A*** and sweep the floor too. You never know he might give me my P45 early, oh sorry no he cant I'd have to do that too.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude!

Go and buy Tim Ferriss' "The Four Hour Work Week" right now!!!! It'll help you with your blog AND job... you are going to love it.

Treat it like a bible of sorts...

mitzy firstchase said...

HeHeHe job wont be a problem in two weeks, I'm finishing to go and sit on a beach for 6 months