Friday 26 October 2007

nice little session in the estuary

Well still no internet connection as such, well only the old hanging off the decking borrowing my neighbours one ( Ta guys) BT rang the morning to let me know thats its going to be another 4 weeks until someone can come out and dig a 20cm trench 3m long to put my line in!!!! come on I could do it myself in an hour, whats with the 4 weeks lark?.

Anyway, we had a nice bit of unexpected wind on Tuesday so we shot off to Borth (the dark side) and a little play in the estuary 4 a couple of hours until the wind dropped off..Brrrrr that water soon gets chilly after the summer, it doesnt seem that long ago that I was out in board shorts and Tuesday I could have done with my winter gloves to block that cold east wind.

Fingers x for the weekend, its looking quite good at the moment, but hey that could all change.

Keep kiting

Tata

No comments: