Wednesday 14 November 2007

It was our 4th anniversary today

Today was our anniversary and we decided to celebrate it in style by going to the C.A.T. (Centre of Alternative Technology) cafe in Machynlleth. We sat with all the other ageing hippies warming our hands around a bowl of split pea and pumpkin soup and a homemade bread cheese roll...yummy !!!!! It always seems to take longer to eat our food in their than we anticipate and half an hour later we are still sat there reading the wall to wall advertisement flyer's....ranging from courses in stain glass window making to joining a seed collectors club.

I was on a mission to produce a card by the evening that did not have a picture of a bear on the front holding a heart, which contained the right words without being too soppy. An hour later I came out of a shop, with a smile on face with what I thought was the most unique and poetic card. It was only when I opened my card later that evening I discovered its identical twin in my hand from my girlfriend.

Oh my god !!! I thought...it's finally happened after four years...the transition to Lesbian Morph...my identity blended into her's to such a point that we can't even buy original things for each other. Oh well !!! at least I'll know what I'm going to get for Christmas. Love you baby!! Happy Anniversary.

No comments: