Thursday 8 November 2007

How to use a naked lady to figure out if you use the left or right side of your brain

Yes your right I'm bored. Well not exactly bored its just averaging 30knts out there and I've scared myself silly kitesurfing for half an hour until I deemed that enough was enough and came in before I hurt myself. Well I wouldn't want to ruin the rest of my time off after quiting work to live in wales in traction would I!

So nice and showered and warm again, I was just perusing the net and came across this in the Australia Herald.

It shows a turning lady. Yep and she naked. You have to look at her and see if you see her spinning left or right.

This apparently determines whether you use your left or right side of the brain for your decision making

I'm not going to tell you anymore
because I don't want to influence your view. It had me transfixed for about half an hour.

Check out the meaning of this at the Heralds Blogg and leave me a comment back here to compare results.

Oh yeah and I'm a righty BTW






No comments: